From SAXSutilities wiki
Program for plotting one-dimensional data in ASCII (general) or HDF5 format (ID02: ending on _ave.h5 or _xpcs.h5).
- Multiple data sets can be selected and plotted.
- Data sets recorded with two different detectors (SAXS/WAXS) can be plotted simultaneaously (distinguished by _saxs_, _waxs_ in the filename).
- Optional background subtraction also of combined SAXS/WAXS data.
- Two filters using (A) wildcards and (B) substring. (A) is applied only to the filenames, (B) also to available metadata. 'details' must be checked in this case.
- The file list is not automatically updated - press 'update list' to refresh. However, metadata of files in the current directory are updated continuously in the background.
- Different plot modes including 3D plotting of image series is available.
- Slope determination and Guinier analyis is available from the menu.
- Zooming, panning and saving of the graphs is possible by the buttons above the graph window.
- Axis labels can be defined in the menu.
- A button for averaging a list of plotted files has been added for convinience. It is not necessary any more to switch to tools1D.
- For ASCII files it is possible to select the columns for q vector, data and error. It is also possible to plot multiple data columns using the same q vector (no error in this case).