SAXSutilities is a software package which has been developed since more than 15 years for on-line processing and analysis of Small-Angle X-ray Scattering data.
In 2019/2020 it was rewritten using Python3 and is available as SAXSutilities2 (download).
The following sections give an overview of the available features and HOWTOs for common tasks.
- plot1D: Plotting of one-dimensional data in ASCII or HDF5 format.
- tools1D: Data reduction of one-dimensional files in ASCII or HDF5 format (averaging, background subtraction, etc.). Routines for data conversion are available.
- plot2D: Plotting of two-dimensional images in HDF5 or EDF format. Procedures for creating software masks, finding of beam center, WAXS distance calibration, etc. can be accessed.
- tools2D: Data reduction of two-dimensional images in HDF5 or EDF format. Routines for data conversion are available
- toolsXPCS: Data reduction of XPCS data
- HDF5 data format and EDF data format description
- data fitting manual: Data fitting has not been implemented in the SAXSutilities2 package. However, the SAXSutilities package in Matlab with support for handling 1D ASCII files and all previous fitting capabilities is maintained.